In this online course, Coach and Recruiter Kathryn Sandford helps you supercharge your job search and professional development.
Through a series of fun, interactive modules, Kathryn demystifies the job search process, and shares the tricks of the trade to get you to the top of the hiring pile.
Through this course you’ll gain:
- clarity and confidence about what your skills, strengths and even ‘superpowers’ are, and how you add value,
- ‘how to’s’ for creating a rocking CV and LinkedIn profile, and answering that ‘tell me a little bit about yourself’ question, and
- an insider’s guide on how to get ‘found’ for potential roles, and how a Personal Brand boosts every aspect of your job search.
Kathryn keeps it all fun, relatable and real, with candid and down-to-earth videos and podcasts, and assignments to guide and encourage you every step of the way.
Here’s why Personal Brand for Job Seekers could be right for you:
- You’re not getting offered the roles you apply for (or even invited to interview for them), or you’re not sure what’s not working for you.
- You’re not sure how to address (or not be held back by) time out of the workforce or career glitches, so you can achieve meaningful work and reasonable earning possibilities again.
- You’re not clear on what your strengths or superpowers are, or how to express your value, or how to present yourself confidently.
- You’re feeling daunted by, or unclear of, what’s expected from your CV, your LinkedIn profile or the interview process.
With this course you can confidently take control of your job search, supercharge your career and maximise your earning potential.
What you can expect to achieve after completing this course:
In addition to a stand-out CV and LinkedIn profile, you’ll also have the clarity and confidence about what roles to apply for, why they’re a match, and where you need to be to shine and feel a sense of accomplishment. By the end of the course you’ll be getting noticed, and approached by recruiters for potential roles.
The modules and activities will take about 12 hours to complete.
It’s recommended that you take two to three weeks to work through it. This enables you to get the full benefit out of each module.
What you will need for this course:
If you want to get maximum benefit out of this course, all you need is to commit to completing it, and create time and space to work through the modules and activities.
Note that the course can be accessed on your mobile, tablet or computer, and we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
Kathryn Sandford is the co-founder and Director of M2M Coaching & Recruitment. She is a career coach, recruiter and personal brand strategist.
Her energy is infectious.
Her passion for unleashing your potential is unstoppable. She will challenge you by asking “why not?” to stretch you, and offer real reflections on what could be holding you back.
But what’s always at the heart of her mahi is you, your growth, and success.
Having worked across public, private, corporate and education sectors, Kathryn walks the talk, and has the stats, stories and insights to prove it.
So whether you’re just getting started or back into the workforce, or looking to move up, out or across, Kathryn can help you navigate the path to honoring and becoming your best self.