This online course takes you through a series of fun interactive video lessons with Recruiter and Career Coach Kathryn Sandford. Kathryn will help you get creative with digital tools and share her expert tips on how to create a kick-ass CV so that you stand out in a crowd and attract more career opportunities. By the end of the course you will be able to write a fantastic CV yourself!
So… how do you get your CV to the top of the hiring pile?
- 2-page length – if your CV is longer than 2 pages it’s time for an overhaul
- Individuality – how a personal statement can impress a recruiter in 6 seconds
- Eye-catching layout – learn what goes where and why your CV needs a photo
- Point of difference – simple tips and tricks to get your CV standing out from the rest
This online course includes:
- Video tutorials on CV writing – the do and dont’s and debunking CV myths
- Step-by-step guides to help you create a stand-out CV
- Must-have formatting tools (you’ll be amazed at what you can create for free)
- Free access to the most popular CV templates
- Free access to a comprehensive resource library, Ted Talks and more
This course is ideal for:
Those ready to open up new career possibilities with a refined CV and personal brand. If you have been looking for a job for a while and not getting any results, then it’s time to give your CV a major overhaul.
What you can expect to achieve after completing this course:
Practical tools and resources to help you transform your CV so you can stand out in a crowded job market, get noticed and get hired.
The online course should take you 45 minutes to complete. The pace is set by you however to get the full benefit of the programme, we advise that you complete it within 24 hours.
What you will need for this course: